Positive Mental Attitude Training Course
This two-day Positive Mental Attitude training course will give you practical knowledge and skills you can use in everyday situations. Learn to think positively about the future, learn how to use the success formula and teach others to do the same.
Positive Mental Attitude Course Overview:
- Creating and sustaining a positive mental attitude
- Find out what you want
- Setting ambitious and meaningful goals
- Handling negative attitudes in others
- Identifying poor performance issues
- Agreeing corrective actions
- Giving praise and appreciation
- Self-discipline to avoid procrastination
- Prioritising tasks
- Making positive decisions
- Problem solving
- Control negative conversations
- Applying the success formula
- Leading by example
Corporate Coach Training is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.
Early booking discounts are available when you book three or more months in advance.
In-house training is also available both within the UK and internationally. Please contact Corporate Coach Training for more information.