Communication Skills Training Course
This one day Communication Skills training course covers the following areas:
- Communicate your message with more clarity, and persuasion.
- Make your communications more specific.
- Use humour to your advantage.
- Communicate your own goals.
- Ask the right questions.
- Speak and write more accurately, by giving clear definitions.
- Speak in more optimistic terms.
- Avoid accidental "negative commands" such as, "Don't panic!"
- Give constructive, not destructive criticism.
- Find the solutions to problems.
- Handle difficult people with greater ease.
- Distinguish between "a fact" and "an opinion".
- Proper use of your body language and voice tones.
- Ensure that you always give praise and appreciation.
- How to use objective language, NOT judgemental, highly charged language
All delegates receive a certificate of attendance.