Personal Effectiveness Training Course
This highly practical personal effectiveness training course is designed to help you to develop your interpersonal skills and professional attitude relating to communication ability, personal confidence and goal achievement.
This course focuses on the six essential soft skills, that develop your efficiency, communication and a self-fulfilling attitude. Participants will learn how to set realistic goals and how to communicate their message clearly and assertively.
In addition, this course develops participants' conflict management skills and provides them with action planning tools, which will further develop their self-confidence and professional attitude.
This Personal Development training course is designed for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people.
Personal Development Course Overview
- How to get the best from yourself and other people
- The six key qualities of personal effectiveness
- Become a goal-focused individual
- Improve your communication skills
- Improve your confidence
- Conflict is inevitable, learn how to deal with it
- Managing conflict rationally
- How to be assertive
- Finding solutions to conflict
- Using praise and appreciation
- Managing your time and tasks
- Making priority decisions
- Managing the people who waste your time
- Manage your own bad habits
- Focus your mind on the task at hand
- Handling interruptions
- Develop more self-control; self-confidence, self-motivation
- Create and sustain a positive mental attitude
- Control your thoughts
- Conversation control
- Use the ultimate success formula
- Purpose, plan, action, feedback, change
- Putting the right ideas to work